Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome to the Game, Porsche

I tune in to Porsche making some sort of appeal to Jeff to stay off the block.  Jeff is listening, and being a little patronizing but  I don't think Porsche realizes this.





Porsche:  Obviously I don't want to go to the jury second, having never won a title....

Jeff:  Well, you are hostess with the mostess...

Porsche, giggling:   Oh, I know.  But winning something would do me good outside of here, and I still want to go to Cambodia.

Jeff:  Don't worry about that.  One has nothing to do with the other..

(Previously, Jeff agreed to use his Around the World for Free Cambodia connections to help out some charity associated with Porsche.)

Porsche:  And if you want to sponsor two kids....you did win a lot of money!

Jeff:  Well, that's not going to get you anywhere.

Porsche:   I know.  I'm just kidding.

They wrap up by Jeff pointing out that Porsche has never talked game with him, and that it's time for her to fight, etc.  Jeff also said that you "can't have Two Muscateers", so he had to put all three of the girls on slop this week.

After she leaves Jeff attends to some important hangnail issues.


Meanwhile Jordan, Rachel, Jordan's Humilitard and Rachel's Jugs are all laying in the late afternoon sun.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!