Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shelly: If I Stay Here, I Can Keep Cleaning and Doing Laundry!

Rachel:  Look.  Let's be clear.  If you were the HOH, and Jordan and I were sitting here with a list of reasons why I feel I should stay, would you even listen to me?  Against Jordan would you even listen to me?  If I hadn't won the POV I would have been going home.



Shelly:  Hem...haw....hem...haw   When you were on the block, I spent three hours trying to make sure you would stay here..I got Lawon on the block for you!

Rachel:  Because there was a twist that week, I think that had something to do with it, too....

Shelly:  That's not fair to me..

Rachel:  Here is my personal standpoint on you in this game.  I think you did a great job.  You played both sides of the house the entire time.  I noticed it on Week #2.  It's similar to Dr. Will's game.  Everyone in this house was convinced---you played up to Daniele, you played up to the Newbies, you played up to the veterans.  You did a great job.  You're not exactly a competitor..

Shelly:  I accept that....


Rachel: ...but you played the game.  And I am a fan of this game, and I have studied it.  When Brendon left I had to change my strategy, so something worked.  It was better that I didn't win competitions.  And I had to learn a new social game.

She tells Shelly she has been trying to get her out of the game for weeks---she saw exactly what Shelly was doing and she wanted her out.  She and Jordan have to think about the best way to get to the end together---they both have different strengths and weaknesses and they have to consider that.

Rachel:  The fact that Kalia and Porsche are so against you right now kind of makes me want to keep you.  The main reason why I evicted Daniele is because I told her not to tell anyone that I was involved with the plan and the first thing she did is run and tell you.

Shelly:  Are you serious???

Rachel:  I couldn't trust her.  I never wanted to turn on Jeff and Jordan--so that's a big deal for me.  But I do want to win the game and keeping Daniele who is a big target would have helped me.  Keeping Jeff in the game would have helped, too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!