Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shelly: Aren't You A Little Bit Happy Jeff is Out of Your Way?

Rachel, pausing:  No.  I would have loved to be in the Final Three with Jeff and compete to win.

Shelly:  Yeah, that's right you love to compete.


Rachel tells Shelly she was a manipulator and she did a good job.

Shelly:  Oh, I hate being called that....

Rachel:  Well, Dr. Will was a manipulator, and he was a genius.

Shelly is starting to get excited about this---she wants to be a part of all of this.

Shelly:  I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to sit in the Final Two chairs!  I would be lying!  It would be a dream come true!

Adam is up and making his bed now, so I'm sure this conversation will come to a screeching halt soon.


Shelly:  This has been a weird season.  It's not a normal season of Big Brother.  I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but it's like, here's some Heros, and here's some Zero's.  I'm not a Zero outside of this game, but inside of it I am a Zero in many ways.  Imagine what was going through our heads when six superstars came in here!  You can't imagine how horrible we felt!  I thought, I've left my family and my kid and now this! I didn't have a way to compete in this house!  The challenges are a weakness for me and I can't change that.

(I remember in the early weeks of the game, I would watch everybody drink and laugh and play Big Booty and I Never and it was obvious how uncomfortable Shelly was.  She moved around the perimeter of the games, wiping down the counters with a sponge and picking up litter from the table.  It made me feel uncomfortable just watching her.  Sometimes they would have an I Never topic that made Shelly uncomfortable and she would jump up and say so, leaving the room.  Looking back at it, it is a surprise that she is still hanging around.  She better be glad that Jeff smoked, because his need for her free "rippers" gave her hours and hours of time to converse with him.)

Shelly:  The thing that I am looking forward to most is to manipulating the shit out of Kalia and Porsche this week.  I can't stand the way Kalia acts.

Adam has come outside to do laundry but hasn't joined them on the couch yet.

Rachel discusses how Daniele told everyone what to do like lost puppies.  And in the end Dani went home with nothing.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!