Friday, August 5, 2011

Oh, We're Back and Sweet Jordan is Sobbing

and saying "she was so mean to us".



Jordan:  No one cares...they're going to pick you and Rachel off, and no one cares.  And I'm just gonna be sittin' here.

Jeff says encouraging things---if he leaves this week he's going to come back in, Jordan did great, etc.

Jordan:  I should have put chocolate cake in there.....and Porsche...she does nothing!  She just sits around in her bikini and does nothing!

I don't think I've ever seen Jordan cry like this.  Jeff listens and says supportive things.




Jordan:  Lawon is like Kevin....he's just gonna float.  And I don't think I can even trust Shelly.

Jeff:  I know.

Rachel came in and started to stir the pot about what Porsche said---I guess Porsche has taken off the gloves now.

Jeff asks Rachel to please leave so he can talk to Jordan.  She does.

Jordan:   I can't believe they are trying to stir up so much stuff...and blaming it on Rachel....I mean, I know we can do it.  We've done it before..

Jeff:  It's just me and you...all we have is each other.  Don't worry love.  People like that don't go far (Porsche) and it's just a game.

Jordan is pissed about Porsche.




Jeff:  She's classless.  She's not a good sport.  Who cares?  Don't beat yourself up.

The competition had something to do with drinking gross things.

Jeff:  Don't worry about it.  Porsche probably drinks everything, anyway.

Now Jordan is venting about all Lawon does is repeat back everything that you say.

(Alison Grodner must be shitting a brick.  No way is she going to get stuck with Lawon in the final days---what a disaster.)

Jeff makes Jordan laugh:  Go ahead and let it go!  Bash people!  I fucking love it!

Jordan:  I look like such a baby right now.

Jeff:  No you don't.  I'm still here Love.  No one knows what it's like in here.  And who gives a fuck about these people in here anyway?

Jordan wants to take a break in a hotel room for a couple of days.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!