Monday, August 8, 2011

More About TAR

Jeff and Jordan are still talking about The Amazing Race.



Jordan:  Everybody there is so nice and there are no cliques.

Jeff:  Yeah, Dan and Jordan...they were all nice.

Jordan:  We went to a reunion, and there were no cliques--everybody was talking to everybody and hanging out.  When you go to a Big Brother reunion it's not like that---everybody is broken up into groups and it is totally different.

Shelly:  I'm going to be nice to everyone....be nice in your goodbye messages.

Adam thinks it is cool to be part of a big fraternity now---the BB alumni.  Jeff thinks that most people from BB are really cool, but there is about 10% of the people who can't get over it.


Shelly wants to have a Mardi Gras party and invite the cast, maybe go to a Saints game.

Shelly shouts out to someone she knows by name to get ready to tailgate and BB doesn't like it.


Shelly is going to get everybody a "bib" to wear to the game, and has to explain that it overalls that everybody loves.  (I went to a Saints home game and I didn't see any overalls....)

Jeff:  I want a white LSU jersey to wear..

Shelly:  Done.

Adam:  I want to go to a Saints game.

Jeff:  I just want to go a  Big Ten college game.

Shelly:  You're going to love it.  You'll think you died and gone to heaven.

Shelly shouts out for someone to hook them up!

Lawon:  The camera's not even on you.  (uh, yes it is, Lawon)


Shelly:  I don't need the camera to be on me...they can hear me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!