Monday, August 8, 2011

Lawon Swears to Shelly, and Also Drops the Eff Bomb


Lawon:  I mean, what the fuck?

Shelly:  Why are people saying that you volunteered?  Where is that coming from?

Lawon:  I don't know.  I swear I don't know.

Jordan:  I think whoever leaves is comin' right back.



Lawon:  I don't think that.   I don't think that at all.  And to go to Jury for six weeks?  That isn't a reward to me.

Shelly:  The only reason why someone would volunteer is if they're getting paid to do it somehow...

Lawon:  Hmph....

Shelly:  Think of how she said that, saying 'honey it's your turn'....something is way fishy with this...

Lawon:  I know!  I need to calm down, or I'm about to go slam that door!



Lawon:  I feel fucked.  Like somebody done had sex with me without a condom!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!