Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Kalia Power Meter

You can tell Kalia is losing her power---look at her presentation.


When she had access to Dani's HOH room, she did her hair and dressed up a little bit.  So she's back to being a haus frau now...

Kalia and Dani were whispering when I tuned in....whispering about Cassi.  I wonder if Dani knows that an evicted HG is coming back in?  Because she was whispering about how Cassi is currently a model.  They wonder why she wasn't honest about that...


I guess PT couldn't keep Cassi's secret.

Oh dear....

Kalia:  I hope I win it, because I really need my waxing strips....

Dani:  Gross....

Kalia:  Just for the sides....

Dani:  Gross....

Kalia:  I do it more for sanitary reasons, rather than aesthetics....

Dani:  Gross.....for your mustache?  Or....

Kalia:  No...it's so much cleaner...

Feedwatcher:  GROSS.  Can you imagine the situation down there, if waxing the SIDES makes it cleaner?

Dear god that is gross.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!