Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jordan Loves Chick-Fil-A

and describes going there with her brother right before she came in the BB house.

Jordan: Now they have somebody who walks around and offers to refill your cup....I said I'd do it myself but she wanted to do it for me.








Rachel is from the south, too and loves Chick-Fil-A.  They also discussed Zaxby's, which Jeff has never heard of and had to have the name repeated for him at least three times.

(I went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch today and they did come up to us at the table and offer to refill our cups---so funny.)

Jordan:  Did ya'll...when you left here think, I'm never comin' back here, and now it's weird because you are back here?

Rachel and Porsche discuss and compare sunburned skin.


Jordan:  I have so many boogers in my nose!



(I'm not making this stuff up, people.)

Jordan needs to pack---Big Brother put luggage for Jordan and Brendon in the storage room.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!