Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jordan: It's a Stupid Reality Show


She and Rachel talk about Dani's speech.  Jordan says it was rude and imitates her.

Rachel: Why is Dominic's speech a question every single time?

Jordan: Because nobody else had a good speech.  Why did I keep believing her?  He told me the whole time, but  I didn't listen.


Jordan:  I miss my family.

Jordan:  I did nothing but stick up for her!



She brightens for a minute, remembering that Julie Chen said that the twists were far from over.  She thinks they might get something, like a coup d'etat or something.

(She might, if it looks like CBS is going to be stuck with the newbies for three weeks.)

Jordan:  I only came back because Jeff wanted to do it.

Rachel: Brendon didn't even want to do it.  He had school.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!