Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jordan: Daniele is a Fucking Bitch with Too Much Eye Shadow!

Jordan is inconsolable, but Rachel is trying.   She pulled her away from Shelly, who was yelling at her that she was upset, too.





Rachel:  We have to fight Jordan!  Brendon and Jeff are in the Jury House because they protected us!

Jordan:  Now I'm the fucking idiot, aren't I?  I'm the fucking idiot!  I should have never trusted her..what is wrong with me?  You told me from the beginning.  Why did I trust her?  I'm so stupid.  And the only reason the other two are with her is because of PT, and of Danielle.

(I hope they get Dr. Zachary on set, pronto.)

Jordan:  How could all three of us just suck so bad in the competition? I don't care anymore.  I'm gonna say just what I think from now on.  You can't trust anybody in here.

Now we see Shelly crying with Porsche in the living room. I heard her say that "it's all going to be about that phone call now".  Porsche tells her this is the best thing that could ever happen to her, that she should try to be like Dr. Will, with the "circuitry and wires".

Shelly:  You're a good kid.

Porsche:  I do more than just cook and tan. It's not good to show all of your cards, know what I mean?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!