Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jeff Eviction Interview - Q & A



Eviction Interview: Jeff

Posted on Aug 26, 2011 09:45pm

hrich1210: What are your concerns for Jordan in the house without you?
People taking advantage of her. That is the one thing I don't like. Jordan's kindness is sometimes mistaken for weakness and that gets me fired up.

heatherhump7601: Do you regret trusting shelly?
Yes I do. I'm out and she voted me out.

lilyyangg: If you and Daniele had worked together do you think you would have taken out the floaters who all don't deserve to be there?
100 percent - but I couldn't trust Daniele to do that because all the floaters were her friends.

hannahkaylin: Big Jeff. Are you going to be friends with Shelly outside the bb house? And where is your relationship with Jordan?
I thought I would be and I want to say that it is all just a game, but for Shelly to do something like that to me really hurts -- past the game level. Right now, it stings, but we'll see how I feel at the finale.

patandaj patandajf: LOTS of lazy floaters this summer. Who's the worst offender? Kalia, Porsche, Shelly or Adam?
Best floater was either Porsche or Shelly - they are equally terrible.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!