Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Fight, Again

When we come back Rachel is losing it and shouting at Danielle.  Brendon gets somewhat involved, too, saying that he has always been told that you can't do shout outs on your HOH blog as well.

Dani:  I can't believe this is happening!  I can't believe it's come to this!  Anything to turn things around!  They're trying to make you hate me, to make themselves feel bettter.

Jeff can be heard saying that Dani tried to make a nice gesture..

Brendon led Rachel back in the house, saying it wasn't worth it.

Rachel, back in the house "crying":  I don't want to even be here!  I hate this!  I want to go home!

Shelly, outside:  I'm sorry you're getting yelled at.

Jeff, to Dani:  I think what you did had nothing to do with the game...

You can hear Rachel "crying", but you can't see her.

BB steps in.


This is why we need Rachel in the game....this will be fodder for conversation for the rest of the night.  Sweet.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!