Saturday, August 27, 2011

Daniele Eviction Q & A



CatDraper112: What part of the game do you think was the best experience of this season?.S.- You rock!!
Thanks! I love playing this game. Overall, the friendships I made.

MackenzieZita: How is it going to be sharing a house with Jeff and Brendon? Sounds like funn!!
AWKWARD!

LoveeTheLiz: Do you think you will be able to have any friendships with any of your BB castmates outside of the house?
There are only a few people I won’t be friends with. I have made genuine friendships.

lilyyangg: If you and Jeff had worked together do you think you wouldve taken out the floaters who all don't deserve to be there?
I tried to work with Jeff but this is where it got me. I would say all of the floaters don’t deserve to be there.   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!