Thursday, August 18, 2011

BB6's Michael Donnellan is Still Creepy

I don't watch Millionaire Matchmaker.  I just don't like it.  But when I heard that Michael Donnellan from BB6 was on this week's episode, I set my DVR and got ready to get douchechills.

I was not disappointed.   Damn, he's weird.

If you don't know who I'm talking about, Michael Donnellan was Kaysar's partner, and had a little showmance with Janelle.


****SPOILER ALERT****

Patti Stanger was reviewing his behavior on his date, and Micheal ended up storming out of the interview, and calling her a fucking whore in Italian.  They had subtitles in his final scene as he walked out.

True story.  So tune in for yourself, if only to see that.

I'm pretty sure Micheal will end up killing someone one day, if he hasn't already.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!