Saturday, August 13, 2011

Also, About the Cigarettes

I do think that Jeff is bumming all of those cigarettes he's been smoking.

I was watching BBAD and saw Shelly offer him one from her pack.

Jeff:  I'm going to have to patch-up when I get out of here.  I never smoke this many cigarettes!  And they're not even mine!

Shelly pointed out that Cassi was smoking like a chimney when she was here.

Shelly:  I would have run out if Cassi was still here!

Jeff:  And she said she doesn't really smoke outside of the house!

(C'mon, it's part of the model diet.)

Shelly:  I was going through two packs a day in here when she was here!

Shelly also mentioned that Porsche started smoking cigarettes this week....

So it sounds like everyone is bumming cigs from Shelly.  I guess Evel Dick and Adam are the only other houseguests who copped to their habit and brought their own in the BB13 house.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!