Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Adam's Top Weight was 330

When he says this both Jordan and Lawon said "Wooooo!"



Lawon's weakness is pizza.

Adam:  Boy...me too.  I used to go to Pizza Hut, the lunch buffet with my buddies and they would get salad and pizza. But I would go for the pizza.  All the pizza--every kind.  And the cinnamon sticks!

Adam gave up soda first, and just drank water.  Then he stopped eating pizza.  Even just two slices are bad for you.  There is a pizza place he can walk to from his house that just started serving whole wheat pizza, so he will have some of that.

Lawon:  Pizza and beer were my problem....it's a lifestyle change.  You can't just lose the weight and stop.

(Lawon said in his preseason interview that he has lost a lot of weight.  You can read about that here.)

Jordan talked about watching some sort of Ultimate Weight Loss challenge, where you follow someone for a year and see their progress---it is inspiring to her.

Adam:  Yeah, when I was outside doing my key ceremony, that's what everybody thought I was doing.

BB cut the feeds for a minute. I guess he means when BB came to shoot the footage of Adam receiving his key for BB...

Jordan's slop almost boiled over when she wasn't watching it---she used a pot that was way too small, and made enough for a week.

Adam came over to help and put it in a larger pot.

Jordan:  Me and cookin' don't mix!




WTF is Rachel wearing?  No wonder she can't get a science job....




No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!