Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Adam is Making Some Sort of Tex Mex Dish

and Jeff tells him he should make a gordita.  You can tell Adam is a wee bit annoyed with the interference.


Jordan comes in to inspect.

Jordan:  Why are ya'll making so much yummy food now?

Adam:  Well, it's not really.  I really wish I had some catfish, but I don't want to take it away from you.  And if I really wanted to eat, I would get some slop!

Jeff:  It's okay Jordan. He's been on slop before.  Somebody who hasn't been on slop making those comments though...




Jeff, watching Adam:  Are you putting pepper jack cheese on that, too?

Adam:  Yeah.

Jeff:  Fuck!  I'm really wanting to eat something.  I guess I'll go outside.

Jordan is making slop.  Adam states that no one should worry--he will come back and do his dirty dishes after he eats.




Adam's food does look good.  I can't imagine watching someone eat that and being a Have Not. No wonder Enzo cheated so much last year.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!