Sunday, July 31, 2011

What is Andy Cohen Up To?

I follow Andy's twitter, and he tweeted this earlier today.


I wonder what it means?

I think it might have something to do with Britney Haynes.  I know she is friends with Lance Bass, who has appeared in Andy's Clubhouse before.  Since Britney used to talk about the Real Housewives all of the time, I know she is a fan and lives in NYC now.

Maybe Britney will be an audience member?  There are many other ex-Big Brother castmembers who live in the New York City area, so I guess it could be anything or anybody.  The Bravo Network is affiliated with NBC, so I don't think they would get involved with the current Big Brother production, since it is on CBS.

Watch What Happens Live airs at 11:00 PM on Bravo.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!