Sunday, July 31, 2011

Someone Found Kalia's Relationship Blog!

and Kalia's online alter ego is "Blackie Collins".

Well, I like that name, but this blog is certainly not as big and important as Kalia made it out to be in her pre-season interview.  That's all I'm saying.

I haven't read all of her entries, but the blog mentions her move to LA and has not been updated since early June.  So those facts fit.  I started reading her little intro on the right side of the page, and I could hear her faux valley girl voice mouthing those words quickly, without taking a breath like she does in the house.

Here is the link to her blog.

Thanks to whoever found this.

No wonder Kalia has money problems.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!