Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shelly Strikes a Pose

on the patio, chatting it up with Jeff.



They talked about men highlighting their hair. 


Jeff:  Back when Sugar Ray was popular, everybody highlighted their hair like Mark McGrath.  I was in high school, and my girlfriend had a cousin that was a really good hairstylist, so she used to highlight the tips for me.  Then I got into a fight with my girlfriend and she told her cousin not to do my hair anymore.  So I did it myself and ended up getting one big strip of white in there..


Shelly:  That'll teach you not to fight with the wrong girl!

Jeff:  Yeah...how stupid. To tell her cousin not to do my hair....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!