Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rachel's Wedding Dress

Jordan wants to know if she will buy the dress from Beverly Hills.

Rachel:  Probably not, because I can't afford it.  I might get somebody to make me one that looks like it, with a lot of sparkles.

Brendon asked about her mom's wedding dress.

Rachel:  Well, no.  It has long puffy sleeves like Princess Diana's.  I guess I could cut the sleeves off and use it...




Jordan tells a story about "a girl from work that I work with" who has been keeping a wedding dress scrapbook for years.

Porsche:  The more beading and detail, the more expensive it is.

Rachel:  Yeah, I know....Brendon, didn't you say your friend is a designer?

Brendon:  Yeah!

Rachel:  Maybe he could make me a dress!

You can hear Brendon talking in the background to someone about his friend getting offered some opportunity to work with Chris Knight but he turned it down.

Rachel:  The problem is, if I went to David's Bridal, I could probably find something.  But the first place I looked was in Beverly Hills.  I should be more realistic.



Porsche:  Yeah, you have to remember what getting married is all about.  You can do something big on your 10th anniversary, when you've made it in life.

Rachel:  You're very wise, Porsche.

Porsche went to Europe once, with a guy who cheated on her.  She found out the first night they got there.  Rachel has been on vacations, but not with guys she really liked, so it wasn't fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!