Friday, July 29, 2011

Jeff & Jordan Make a Deal

with Dani in the HOH.

Dani apologizes many times for the backdoor situation last week, and doesn't want them to think it is personal in any way.  She knows how hard it is to have a long-distance relationship, and understands why they want to be together this summer in the Jury House.

Basically they have a one-week deal---if Jeff or Jordan win HOH next week, they will not nominate Daniele. And then they'll go from there.




Jeff:  I hope you know that lying isn't a part of my game---I just don't play that way.  So my word is good.


Jordan:  We don't want to know your plans, we don't want to throw anybody under the bus, we don't want to lie.

Dani isn't going to tell them who she is going to nominate, and that is what they will say when they go back downstairs.  Dani badmouthed Rachel's conduct since last night, since she did some fake crying and has come up several times to find out what Dani is going to do.  (Brenchal tried to make a deal, too, but Dani told Jeff and Jordan that she felt threatened by what they said to her.)


Dani:  I just want you to know that Jeff I've said I didn't get the hype about you in your season.  But now I see how hilarious you are, and Jordan you are one of the sweetest people I have ever met.  I don't have a bad thing to say about you.

They have a deal.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!