Thursday, July 28, 2011

Finally They Drop Off

and it is no coincidence that Kalia has left the room.  She just can't take a hint and would have babbled semi-coherently all night.  Or day, as the case may be.

When I first saw this, I thought Dominic was spooning Dani.


But then I looked at another angle, and there is no spooning at the present time.


I thought at first that Dom was sucking his thumb, but that's a no as well.  From listening to their previous conversation, I think they think that Dom has a good chance of staying tonight, since he was talking about his HOH room.

Anyway you look at it, tonight's show is going to be one for the records.  I know people are bitching and moaning about this season, but the drama and tension are very high for the third week of the season.

Julie mentioned a new twist on last night's CBS show----I'm guessing they will announce that one of the evictees (Keith, Cassi and probably Dom) will have a chance to return.  I think Dom deserves it.  He is taking all of this incredibly well--no cursing or crying from him.  Everyone around him might be cursing and crying, but  he has stayed relatively calm and collected.

He reminds me of Dr. Will---his mannerisms and confidence.  Do what you need to do, Alison Grodner.  Make it work, baby.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!