Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dani. Is. Losing. It.

Dani is in the HOH and Brendon is trying to tell her that he will not use the POV.

Dani was very upset and was bringing up Jeff's name in any bad way she could.

After Brendon left Rachel said I don't think there is any way we can get Brendon to use the Veto.




Dani has a long, scary, silent moment and she comes out of it in a sweeter voice, saying that this happened in her season, and she sees it playing out now and would like to do something about it.

Rachel asked who?  And Dani said that "Stein" and she tried to get him out but it didn't work until later, etc.

Dani says that anybody could beat Jordan in the end---no one is going to vote for the 'nice players' this year.

Rachel:  Who do you think should go up next week?

Dani:  I don't know...probably Jeff.  I don't give a crap.  If he doesn't go home this week....

Rachel:  I'm pretty sure Brendon isn't going to use the veto..

***crickets***


I just want to point out that Whiney Danielle is already here.  The minute things don't go her way, Whiney Danielle takes over.

If CBS shows this, Danielle is toast.  She is making Jeff seem like a serial killer who slaps Jordan with a machete every night before bedtime.

I thought Danielle was smarter than this.

Dani, in a very snotty voice:  Look, he's not my partner.  If I didn't want to work with him, he'd be out of this house in a second.  If you don't believe me, then why are you even my partner?

Rachel:  Danielle!

Dani:  blah blah blah blah blah i don't care that's fine i don't care blah blah blah

Rahcel:  I just feel like you're pushing so hard for Jeff....

Dani:  I'm just telling you, if Dom goes home this week, I'll be pissed!  I'm going to be furious!

*** AND SCENE ***

The next thing we see, Jeff and Jordan are futzing around in the kitchen and Jeff sings "Baby you're a fi-----re-work!" and the feeds cut out.

Danielle storms through the room...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!