Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cassi Colvin Speaks

This post-eviction interview with Cassi was conducted by Zap2It.com.

Note that all interviews with Keith and Cassi have been text interviews---no camera time.  Of course this means that they are both in sequester and will have a chance to come back in the house.

Since Dick left early, I feel this is a certainty.  I am also betting that America will get to choose who comes back in the house.  The producers will want Cassi back in the house for the eye candy and the ratings.  If Dom gets evicted this week, maybe the twist is that they will bring back a duo---Cassi and Dom together.

Alison Grodner can't take the chance of a having a house full of duds there at the end.  Not after last year.  Hell no.

Question:  Do you think the author of the article picked a bad picture of Cassi on purpose?  I do....


'Big Brother 13's' Cassi Colvin: Rachel and I 'are two very different people'

Southern model Cassi Colvin was the second hamster eliminated from the "Big Brother 13" house, largely due to Rachel's machinations. But Cassi says she and Rachel are two very different people.

Are you glad you went on "Big Brother"? Was it everything you hoped it would be?


"It was everything and far more than I imagined. I would do it again in a heart beat. My only fear going into the house was that I was accurately portrayed to the public and as long as that's the case, I truly cherish the opportunity to have been a part of it at all. Its an experience that no one can fully comprehend until you've lived it. That is one thing I will always share with my roommates. It was unforgettable and my only regret is that I didn't have more time to make the big changes that I had planned."

Did you and Rachel ever patch things up? You did hug on the way out.

"When I called Rachel aside to have a one on one with her, it was purely to have an adult conversation and ask her why... why she went against our deal, why she had such animosity towards me. Obviously that conversation did not go anywhere near where I had planned. From there on out, I figured it is what it is, I made an effort as an adult to patch it up for the sake of co-existence. When I realized our maturity and feelings were in two different places, I resigned to let it be what it was. From there on out I was kind to her, but very much indifferent.

As far as her hug at the end, that was solely a last stab at me to twist the knife that she was ultimately the reason I was leaving. Her goodbye message just reaffirms that she and I are two very different people and I am happy to be on my end of that."

You got close with Dominic and Shelly, will you continue those friendships outside the house? Will you continue any others?
"Regardless of any gameplay that they'd done in the house, that might had been hurtful to me had it been in the real world, it is just a game and I know their hearts and feel confident that I will absolutely be friends outside of the house. Jeff and Jordan are two people that I respect and again, gameplay aside, I connected with them on a personal level that I do hope to continue after."

Obviously you are rooting for Dom and Shelly, but is there anybody else you hope to see make it to the end?

"Adam's another player I am rooting for - his vast knowledge of 'Big Brother' and his mind could certainly work in his favor if he could just tame the enthusiasm a bit because that is casting a target on him that he may know to much."

Any messages to your fans?

"Thanks so much for the support and well wishes. I am only sorry that I wasn't able to hang around longer and make some big moves for ya'll. I do cherish what little time I had in the house and my biggest hope is that I did my family and supporters proud."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but please do not include links to other websites, no matter what they are. All posts containing links will be deleted.

Also, if possible please don't be a jackass.

Thank you!